2018-03-17

Another flood victim.

Peter next door's mower got drowned again and this time it wasn't as simple as an oil change to get it up and running again, I also had to fight some electrical gremlins before succeeding.
Peter has also lost interest in worrying about it due to our frequent flooding and has organised to get someone in to do it, his calculations are that it would cost what a mower costs after six years so it's a fairly reasonable proposition, so I think he may have left me his very tired looking but operational mower.
That milkshake is the oil I dropped out of it after finally being able to start it.

2 comments:

  1. Here in the states, a mower as pictured costs $1000 new.
    Getting someone to mow your yard is at least $50 unless you can find a neighborhood kid to do it for less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is fast approaching here in Florida.
    I've managed to remove the deck on my mower, and this morning even managed to remove the 3 tiny blades.
    Now I've got to find someone with a welder who can patch the patches and hopefully get another season from it.

    ReplyDelete