2018-01-03

Sudoku.

This has been my time filler for 11 years now since I first tried some newspaper Sudoku back in 2006 and found myself hooked. Every night I play a game to help my eyelids gain a lot of weight, and somehow I may even have a slight feeling of competence now but doubtless my scores here playing Genina.com version are pedestrian compared to experts, something I doubt I could even be due to never understanding what is meant by online strategies.
I also find it a good way to get a measure of my mental health, I couldn't play worth a damn for a fair period after Grace's death, and also for a period recently when other family issues have been occurring but the last few weeks I've been OK again, so it must be smooth sailing again.
It's about all I use this tablet for but I give it plenty of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment