2017-09-13

"I can't see a bl**dy thing"

A capture from the classic film The Great Escape, I post this because the way my eyes are now I'm saying the same thing as Donald Pleasence did here.
I've been meaning to wait another year until seeing an eye doctor again but this may be a difficult thing to do if Olivia leans on me a bit to do something, a man has to follow the easiest option and face his fears of the system feeding off medicare. It's only been nine years since I did an eye test and I wanted to last a whole decade, although I know a standard test is useless to me as my issue is rather deeper and I don't have any faith in the system.
I need to do something about my hearing too, my ears hear loud enough but too often what my they decode is a scrambled mess, hence why I've given up on phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment