2016-12-08

To me this is quite crazy.

On display inside the shopping centre I visited was a Jaguar of a bulky shape, likely what is known as an F-PACE shod with this very odd tyre size. I suppose journalists and those young enough to have never had their hopes dashed drool over something like this but for the life of me I can't see the point, if ever the car should leave the bitumen (which looking at the design seems the point) you can almost guarantee tyre and rim will be shortly damaged, even a pothole on an otherwise nice road could well cause very expensive angst. To me it'd make far more sense to reduce the wheel size and fit a tyre with an honest amount of sidewall, that would surely be more comfortable, cheaper and possibly handle better too.
This is merely a victim of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment