2016-03-27

Knackered.

Days like today remind of why I'm on the pension, I did a service job on Peter's mower where the big job was changing a tyre that didn't hold air, I couldn't even change it over to the new tyre he brought over without seriously running out of puff and having to lie down for a couple of hours to recover, I could barely walk and I'm surprised I made it up the stairs. At least when I do nothing I look as healthy as the next bloke.
Here I am a couple of hours later finding I have to remove the valve core, which may have been the problem all along, D'OH! Of course the bead didn't like the idea of seating after fitting so once again had to use the spoonful of petrol and a blowtorch method, for those who think I'm crazy it really does work.
Showing off my old man see through hair look.

No comments:

Post a Comment