2015-12-30

More Walgett stuff.

Olivia looking good on another shiny exercise machine, I imagine the supplier who sold the equipment to the councils who would have had funding for the gear added an extra zero to the right side of the price.
We found some play equipment too but sadly I'm now too big and too old use it, my body just can't adapt to anything these days.
I was struck by the stupidity of the cart on display, it's locked up in a large and very likely expensive building with only a small opening in the mesh to poke a camera, which I realised wasn't worth the bother anyway. This could be utilised much better than having this cart filling it.
Like nearby Lightning Ridge and Burren Junction Walgett has a bore bath, but unlike them they seem to prefer public access to be rather difficult and at times when they're unlikely to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment