2015-04-03

Something more to fix.

My bottom of the range tablet (blessed with a much nicer colour than most of the expensive ones) has been showing signs of a bad battery of late, this parting of the case halves pretty well confirmed my suspicions.
The battery is only slightly swollen but since they're fairly cheap I just ordered one that should be about the right size and I'll fit it later. It's a protected one so it'd be a bad idea to find an unprotected one that I'd have somewhere here already.
Excellent simple construction on this cheapie, very easy to gain access. It's main use is for Jimmy to play Sudoku in bed in order to make my eyelids more leaden. It's quite likely normal but I couldn't get my mind to handle Sudoku for a fair while after dear Grace died, it just wouldn't concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment