2013-10-25

Don't use this for a mouthwash.

My mouth has been a bit sore since having that tooth pulled, possibly from a bit of infection, thinking something stronger than the recommended salty water may clean things up I stupidly thought I'd try a bit of budget priced disinfectant despite dire warnings from Olive. Sadly my Homer Simpson/Peter Griffin gene kicked in when I noted no skull and crossbones labelling.
A big mistake, the taste is horrid, really really bad, if you value anything in life don't try this, despite the frugal cost it isn't worth the effort unless you're on a diet that restricts you eating for hours, absolutely everything you eat after trying this has a ghastly taste.
A possible positive though is I think I have a slight reduction in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment