2013-02-22

Because I'm so cheap I suppose.

On watching a pre-season football match tonight I noticed the new bargain TV had what appeared to be something come loose in the backlight section. Maybe it happened a while back but now that I have noticed it the eyes are drawn to and annoyed by it.
I undid a few screws and had a bit of a fiddle, fairly successfully but I'll finish playing and screw it back together tomorrow.
Of course people who spend more don't get these problems I get constantly, but they miss out on the fun fixing them too.
Always disappointed in South Sydney's drab uniform but St George must have lost their mind and succumbed to the gloom merchants by wearing a black and red outfit instead of their usual lovely white and red.  There's way too much black in football uniforms now.

No comments:

Post a Comment