2010-06-05

Nice place.


I went here yesterday to check out the flood model the road people have come up with.
They had a meeting/lecture planned for residents of Fairford Rd but I thought it'd be sensible to roll up to the open display earlier just to check if it was worth my time later.
I decided that I'd seen all I needed to after a few minutes and gave the lecture a miss. I know a lot of people pretend to be studious but I know my attention span is about two minutes before my mind wanders off, best to save them the hassle of putting up with me.

I still think that all the consultants are doing is dragging things out as long as possible so they can keep their fingers in the taxpayers purse. The flood model could have been drawn up in a week on a high school assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment